Last modified: 11/1/2011 12:00:00 AM
Exit Row Solutions, Inc. (dba Raceplanner) collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via email,
aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the
consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and
is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services
you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
violations of the Raceplanner Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Raceplanner is acquired by or merged with another company. In
this event, Raceplanner will provide notice before information about you is transferred and becomes
Information Gathering and Storage
- When you register through Raceplanner we ask for information such as your name, company name,
email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Raceplanner uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services
provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to
your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Raceplanner service.
may be required to log-in to your Raceplanner session after a certain period of time has elapsed to
protect you against others accidentally accessing your information.
Raceplanner uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software,
networking, storage, and related technology required to run Raceplanner.
Raceplanner may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to
comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Raceplanner may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we
treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your registration