LUNAFEST is a national traveling film festival that features short films by, for and about women. Since 2000, LUNAFEST has been flipping the script, creating opportunities for women in film. The talented women directors bring stories from all over the world. Sharing new perspectives, lighting a fire in the industry.
Girls on the Run of the Greater Chesapeake is honored to host our inaugural virtual LUNAFEST on Thursday, November 5, 2020. Please join us for an Evening of Inspiration and Empowerment.
Virtual Event Details:
- Thursday, November 5, 2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm (join us live on Zoom and watch with us, OR receive a link to the virtual screening that morning and watch wherever and whenever you want that day)
- Featuring 4 LUNAFEST films with running time of 54 minutes
- Tickets are $15 each
- Proceeds benefit GOTRGC's scholarship fund which enables more girls to have access to and participate in the positive, youth development program inspiring girls to be joyful, healthy and confident
- Invite a friend or a group of friends or colleagues and enjoy the award-winning films, including one from Maryland film-maker, Brittany “B. Monét” Fennell, who poses questions about identity, society, race and culture in her films.
- Watch the film trailer here
|LUNAFEST: watch on your own||Virtual Ticket||$15.00||Open|
|LUNAFEST: watch virtually with GOTRGC||Virtual Ticket||$15.00||Open|